When used in a conversation, "k..." is a response to literally anything you can think of.
Tom: You're cute
Tom: Today was a good day
Tom: STOP ANSWERING LIKE THAT
Online: 1. A term of acknowledgement; esp. without particular interest.
Let's go rent some pornos.
The 11th letter of the alphabet.
Fourth letter of the F bomb
Prefix for kilo
which equals 1000
People too lazy to spell "OK" use this letter instead.
A strikeout in baseball.
in morse code.
Symbol for potassium in the periodic table of the elements.
If you see K, tell her I want some.
1. A short version of "ok
" (used mostly online)
2. Slang name for an "AK-47
3. A letter of the alphabet
1 "let's go to the park, k?
2. "Pull that K out homie"
3. the letter "K"
Stands for the number 1000. Most often used to refer to a monetary figure.
1K = $1,000
30K = $30,000
They're offering a 40K salary for the job.
1: the response a girl uses when she is pissed off at you, if you dont tell her what she wants to hear, or if you are just straight up annoying
2: the shortened version of "okay"
3: the letter people use when they are to lazy to say okay
boy: "you are a b*tch"
guy 1: "lets go get some food"
guy 2: "k"
friend 1: "ill talk to you later"
friend 2: "k"
1. An AK-47.
2. ketamine or special k. This cool drug is a dissociative and is usually snorted or taken orally in a pill(k-bomb).
3. A kilogram(KG). (1000g) 1kg = 2.2lb
4. A kilometre(KM).(1000m)1 mile = 1.6km
1. "You better not be tellling any cunts about those K's that I got imported from Russia."
2. Dude 1: "You want to go bump a few lines of K?"
Dude 2: "I'm going to drop a 'k-bomb' later on....but I may aswell have a few lines now."
3. POThead 1: "How much do you think 10k of bud costs?"
POThead 2: "Hmmm,I dunno....that's a lot of weed."
4. "I live about 2 k's from here."
5. "Your car cost $100 000? (Said with doubt): Really 100k ? Bullshit!"
ketamine- 2-(2-Chlorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)- cyclohexanone.
its a thin line between genus and insanity and I think I just snorted it.