1. two physically attractive people: two young and physically attractive people.
1. Attractive in a jawesome way: endearingly attractive in the way that some people find jawesome.
Comes from the phrase jawesomely cute, where jawesome is a commonly misspelled form of Awesome. Jawesome has been used in texting and chatting and other forms of electronic communication for a couple years now. Then "jute" started to pop up as a word of endearment for those in love.
In my dream we were hanging around being jute.
Hey, you are looking kinda jute. ;)
2) Not right, FUBARED. A dog's breakfast.
3) To screw somebody over.
2) "The mechanic jüted my car when he changed my oil-I had to replace the engine!"
3) "Yeah, his old lady jüted him in the divorce-she got all his shite."