Small amounts of crack cocaine or heroin sold on the street to clientele usually in the form of dimes and twenty's.
My clique is hustlin' jums to survive.
I stay with at least 10 jums to serve customers.
Jum is a word my sisters and I made up and we basically use it as a filler when we don't know what word to use...we use it so often our friends, parents, and even some teachers have taken to using the term. Here are some ways to use it:
1. (n) stuff, crap, junk, things etc.(usually with a negative connotation)
2. (adj) Very, extremely. often used in the phrase "jum good"
3. basically a filler word..may be used in places of "hell" or "heck."
1. You should probably get your JUM out of my locker, I can't fit my nunchucks.
There was some sticky JUM at the bottom of the cup.
2. That orange juice was JUM good!Extra pulpy!
3.What the JUM was that?
Get the JUM out of my way.
I don't give a JUM what you think.
The excess, jiggly skin attached to the lips of a dog.
I can't figure out why Snoop doesn't bite her jums when she chews on a bone.
Look at those jums jiggle.
An urban handshake but the two persons don't shake hands,they just touch fist as a way of showing respect.This was originally originated from the island of Saint Lucia.
John meets Max,they jum each other and then starts a conversation or continue walking.
A crack rock, typically $20 worth.
I sold your mom 2 jums
yesterday for $35.
Another, slightly more humerous way to say "jump"
You're not a good JUMMER.
You need to JUM better.
Can you JUM like me?