Judgment (American English); judgement (British English)
Such is anger, envy, unfair judgement, hostility, violence.
God delights in loving kindness, judgement and righteousness elation.
As of those of a magnet distort your moral judgement in objections.
Allow your companions expressions without interruption or judgement.
A clan of fags lead by 2 old people who no one like except for the fags who join it.
1. your clan is just another judgement | 2. your clan is full of fags, it must be judgement | 3. your a fag go join clan judgement
1. Judgement occurs when the judgee is struck with; either "the stick of judgement" (1 - 4) or with "the ball of judgement", both currently in use in Devon, UK.
2. The act of vigilante violence.
1. Judgement will be brought upon you.
2. Judgement will be brough on all cunting motherfuckers.
What is considered just
Repeat:You will keep His judgements and do them as sYou will keep His judgements and do them as seen and perceives.You will keep His judgements and do them as seen and perceives.een and perceives.