2. n. the contest itself, consisting of the best two-out-of-three paper/rock/scissors
RULES OF THE JOUST:
1. NO WHINING
2. ANYTHING may be jousted (even what you had for lunch)
3. if you call "no joust" after you say something, it cannot be jousted.
4. you CAN NOT "joust" a "no joust" call
5. Procedure is thus: A) someone says something B) someone calls "joust" or "no joust" C) If "joust" is called, proceed to step E D) if "no joust" is called, NOTHING HAPPENS E) After "joust" is called, immediately begin to farkle best two-out-of-three paper/rock/scissors F) when the winner is determined, the "joust" is over, and the winner is determined to be correct.
6. After the joust, the loser must verbally submit to the outcome, and declare it to be truth.
"Harrison Ford is the best actor in the world. No joust!"
2. When two men make simultaneous sexual entry into the same orifice.
2. The two porn actors had a joust in her juicy pussy.