(Rhymes with dose.) The period of time one spends in jail after being found guilty and sentenced. A jail-stay. Passing time. As infinitive verb form, "to jose" means to ride out one's stay in jail. To endure a boring, uncomfortable, or painful situation.
1. "How long is your jose man?" "Only six months, this time."
2. "Damn, this is my fourth jose since my grandmother died."
3. "How's it goin' man?" "Just josin', how's it with you?"
4. "Hey man, how's married life?" "It's like one long jose, with no parole in sight."
fugly slut, pronounced Jose-aye dirty mexican.
shes such a jose!
Most awesomest person in the world besdies Elisa
Jose is so cool, but Elisa is cooler
Jose is so raw dieezel
Jose is Rawsome an cooler than Elisa Villa Way cooler
When someone gets too drunk. Usually to the point where you start acting stupid and everyone notices. Side effects are loss of friends, throwing up, and crying.
John: Omg I was so drunk and stupid yesterday !
Bill: Yes man, you pulled a fucking Jose. BYE !
1. A crazy Asian
2. A crazy Mexican
3. one who does the most stupid/random things and people enjoy him
4. one who eats a lot of ramen
1.One who does stupid/random/crazy things
2.a stupid/random/crazy act
1. Holy crap!!!! That guy who jumped off that 2 story building is like a jose !
2. Did he just sniff that tobasco? he just pulled a jose.
Usualy someone in a suburban area who acts like the are from the ghetto. Jose's are disliked in the town and suduce little girls. They cause problems and are very dumb.
Most Awesomest Sigma Nu known to all brohams.
1. That frat brother who despite being shy is down for his shit.
2. That guy in your chapter who a. has the most set of letters or b. has the most expensive set of letters.
Broham: Did you see Jim the other day? He just bought those crazy Gucci letters!
Brosef: Yeah I know he's trying to be all Jose about his letters and get all types of crazy embroidery!
1. Are they josing?
2. She's his jose.