1. To masturbate (often implied as frequently so)
Man, that kid Jings too much.
To ejaculate or cum. Masturbation followed by ejaculation.
Dude, dont jing on my floor you fuck.
1) a mandarin chinese name - for girl or boy
means: to compete
2) characteristics of a person who is extremely competitive, perfectionist, lacking in originality due to imitating and copying others that are perceived as rivals or a threat to their success
and also may suffer from low self-image/self-esteem and fear of rejection and failure
3) someone who will use all means and eliminate all things/people in order to achieve goals
someone who takes everything as a competition and losing is worse than death for such people.
4) someone who is easily offended and will hold grudges. anything/anyone that damages reputation, loosing face, being embarrassed is especially infuriating for this type.
5) someone who will lie/pretend to put itself in a better light or to fit in or look better than the crowd.
He flipped when he lost the ping pong game - what a jing!
My girlfriend would rather dump me than to lose study time - so jing eh?
Nah, don't bother with him - he's a total jing! Won't acknowledge you unless you're above his academic standing.
A common Mandarin word used to express respect. Often used by P.Dir when he is impressed. Most commonly used as a noun, verb, adjective and an interjection; however, with Jing being commonly used in many high schools in Hong Kong, its use is understandably evolving.
1) Man Jingr!
2) You've got 95% for your chinese test? Jing!
3) Lets go jing some lunch.
4) That's a jing face you got there.
5) Lets jing some Halo before the SSC shows up.
6) Why are you so jing?
7) I jing-ed a 94% for my Chem test.
To puke/ cum on the floor excessively. Or so in a disgusting manner.
Dude, why'd you jing on my grandma's carpet!?
Jing is a South African term for cheap weed. Often duplicated: jing jing.
Used to indicate the cheapness of other things or people, or to indicate disappointment.
When used often by a close social circle, jing can also become a positive term, usually to identify and alienate/confuse outsiders.
"Hahaha what jing jing!"
"That's the smallest burger I've ever seen! McDonalds jing jing."
My PC crashes and won't start. "Jing jing..."
"Ah that's so jing - I love it..."
front wedgie on a woman. aka camel toe.
Your mother's twin sister jing has a twin sister bing on uncle dan's dead moose knuckle's jing.