1) n. Any archipelago of islands inhabited by a dense population of monkeys who are afraid to venture out of their islands because they are too scared.
2) n. or v. Act of changing one's embarrassing histories of violence and prostitution
3) n. Any island country that has lots of people getting stabbed and has children murdered by neighbors
4) n. An island country that does not have anybody tall or good looking.
5) v. Act of having an incestous relationship with one's parents.
6) n. A country where having a public baths with both sexes in one tub are allowed
7) n. The country to the East of Korean Peninsula located on the EAST SEA that charges many people, especially the tourists, double or triple the actual value.
Ex. 1) Look! I think I see a japan on the east of Korea
Ex. 2) I am not sure if Germany is going to japan out on their history classes about the holocaust.
Ex. 3) The news speaks of japan that has yet another boy killed by a neighboring woman.
Ex. 4) Mini-Me is considered a man of handsome man of average height in Japan
Ex. 5) Yeah. Joe is japaned with his mom
Ex. 6) I want to go to Japan's public baths with all you girls.
Ex. 7) I just got ripped off in Japan.
September 5, 2012 Urban Word of the Day
The country with the world's best toilets.
On Japanese toilets you can get a spray, or bidet, with the push of a button.
The land of the rising sun.more...
A island nation to the east near Korea.
Often overrated by anime junky.
Many people in North American and parts of Europe have many misconceptions about Japan. Many believe that the country lives, eats, sleeps, and breaths anime and people still walk around with swords and ninja and shoguns are still about. Even though weapons have been banned from civilians for years. Many people think Japan invented anime, well they are wrong all they did was improve on the idea of Disney cartoons that American GI’s brought over for entertainment. The reason why anime is where it’s at today is because you don’t have people who say animation is for kids nor do you have television producers saying.”You can’t put that on TV because its violent.”
The school system in japan is great even though they sometimes go to school 6 days a week depending on the school. Although Japan has little shootings “about 30 a year” more people just get stabbed. Teen suicide much like the rest of Asia is sky high because of the requirements of the Japanese school system.
Electronics in Japan are advanced even though 90% of them where invented in the US or other places. They go to Japan to become improved or mass produced. Stuff in Japan can be EXTREMELY expensive. A small two bedroom one bathroom apartment in Tokyo can cost around $700,000 US dollars.
Japan’s history is varied. From Shoguns and warriors of the feudal era to the atrocities of WW2 to stories of honor and r...
1) World's second largest single economy (disregarding Eurozone).
2) World class producers of automobiles.
3) World class producers of small electronic gizmos with no readily identifiable use.
4) World class producers of animated tentacle-rape porn, disturbingly....
5) One of the few countries to feature vending machines with schoolgirl knickers in.
6) Has really perfected the *art* of toilet making. Music and automatic scent release, from a toilet shaped like a mouth? Fantastic!
7) Has the world's second largest defence budget, in real terms.
8) Doesn't seem to do much with that money. One can only assume that a giant robot godzilla is around the corner.
9) Limited land area. One can only ski for a short distance before smacking into the side of a cooperative bank.
Japan. An odd place to visit.
Bizarre. Just a very, very bizarre and frightening place. It's the only nation where one can buy both porn and women's underwear from that freaky vending machine a block away from your cramped apartment.
Women should stay FAR away from any crowded place, because it's more that probable that she'll get groped at least six times before she gets back to her hotel room. If she's lucky.
Dude, I just got back from Japan. I'm fucking broke, but I got these DVD's where cartoon 12-year-olds get reamed by giant tentacle monsters. I feel dirty inside.
A very brutal country. You can buy almost everything you can dream of from vending machines. Famous for anime, manga, and disgusting porn (scatophagy, vomit, violent rape, hentai). A peaceful, polite country on the surface with a violent undertone. Overcrowded; surprisingly clean; extremely high smoking rate; obssessed with electronic gadgets; biggest producer economical, quality but also ugly-looking automobiles.
Their music includes cute j-pop to ultra-brutal grindcore. Suicide rate is high, people are nationalistic.
I am going to visit Japan this weekend, should I bring my machine gun?
A country disliked by surrounding countries, especially Korea. ( Though there are many Koreans who admire and embrace the Japanese culture) Its bad relationship developed from unpleasant past and government problems between the two. It is economically wealthy and traditional or stereotypical Japanese people are known to be quiet and polite on the outside and have quite different feelings on the inside.
I personally believe Koreans should not hate the Japanese people because many just have the wrong idea about Korea and its history. Although, I do hate the government and its actions in the past and present.
Also some people have claimed Korea is like Japan and have copied them, but in truth, Japan has actually stolen many customs of China and Korea.
I apologize for my form of writing. I tried not being too biased but I could not help it.
Japan, a country often not seen for what it really is. It is one of the world's largest powers, however, many think everyone wears kimono, watches anime, practices karate everyday, and eat only rice. There is much more to it than that.more...
Due to being an island, Japan's main source of food is seafood. Sushi is one of Japan's specialties and can be made in a variety of ways. Popular dishes include Nigiri, Gunkan, and Norimaki. (source : japan-guide.com)
Another type of popular Japanese foods are its sweets. Some of the most famous are Pocky (bisquit sticks covered with a type of icing), Pucca (sea-creature shaped pretzle-like snack filled with chocolate), and Ramune Candies (made after a popular drink called Ramune that's very sweet and comes in a glass bottle with a marble in the neck). These items are shipped around the world and can commonly be found in a local store.
In the common Japanese household, many things are different from what you may be used to. When you enter one's home, you take off your shoes at a front square, switching to slippers (common colour is green).
When you need to use the restroom, there is another type of slippers available call...