1. referring to a person who is an avid fanatic for anything and everything of Japanese origin, preferrably anime or manga, although he/she/it has no sort of Japanese heritage or ancestry
2. a person who pretends to be or acts Japanese, yet is not biologically of Japanese origin.
3. a non-Japanese person who utilizes Japanese culture, jargon, food products, franchises, and/or expressions to the obsessive degree of bias: he/she/it rarely partakes in anything unless it is from Japan or similar to Japan
2. n. The japaloo would not stop carrying on about how badly it wanted to go to Japan and meet its favorite J-pop band, quite unaware that its beloved idols would probably mace it on sight, thinking it was some sort of rabid hippotamus with a bad acne outbreak.
1. referring to anyone who partakes in intense Japanese fanatics and everything of Japanese origin, preferably anime or manga, yet has no sort of Japanese heritage or ancestry.
2. a person who pretends to be Japanese, yet isn't.
3. a person who constantly uses Japanese words and expressions as jargon.
2. "^_^" , "^-^", and "^O^" are some of the lamest japaloo expressions I have ever seen.