v. 1. To be messed up. Usually used with "up".
2. To get the short end of the proverbial stick.
I jacked up my hand playing baseball.
You only got 2/10 on that assignment? You got jacked!
1. Verb: Past tense
Origin from 'hijacked': as the past-progressive meaning stolen in a violent fashion.
Commonly refers to robbery, theft, misuse, seizure, possesion.
Well muscled, iron-bound, pumped.
1. "Yo, I got up to go to the bathroom and some jerk jacked my seat"
"Yesterday I jacked a pack of gum from the mall."
2. "That weightlifter sure is jacked. Too bad he's on steroids."
very strong, huge muscles
Has he been working out? He looks jacked!
1.fucked up or messed up
"damn that bitch's teeth is JACKED up"
To get robbed, mugged, rolled or beaten up by someone.
Man I jus' got jacked, fuck that shit.
Letz go jack these motherfuckers.
Oh man, my ride jus' got jacked.
Someone who is very strong and has very defined muscles, girls love them, too.
Wow! Roman Romanenko is jacked!!!!
1. Someone who is extremely strong & muscular.
2. To steal something that does not belong to you.
3. Something that's just really cool or really weird.
1. Damn he's JACKED!
2. That kid totally jacked my hairstyle!
HE JACKED MY JACKET!
3. That's soooo jacked!