A okish software apple made by copying almost everything from windows media player and adding a store.
Can get your songs on your Ipod
Converts stuff to MP3, which no other free software does
Music is 99 cents. Go out and buy an actual CD, or just download it for free on limewire.
Doesn't give album art when you load CDs or transfer songs.
When you load a CD, sometimes it will mix the names around or completly make up new names for songs. Very annoying.
Made for macs, so it can't be TOO good.
Itunes is only worth while if you have a ipod or need to convert stuff to MP3.
A stupid ass music downloading programme run by Apple in order to get songs onto your iPod. At 79p per track, it would cost me around £3950 to fill my iPod.
79p per track? Fuck that.
A stupidly large program developed by Apple Computer, whose purpose is to take control of your music and your Ipod in an extremely irritating fashion, while blocking anything you want to do, and instead executing what Apple Computer wants you to do.
ok dear PC, now lets try to transfer this file into my... huh? what is this crap? just save it! ... mmmmh again.... where the hell... damn.. NO!! .... aaaaaaAAAAGH... FUCK YOU ITUNES FUCK YOU APPLE!!
1. Multi-task music software created by Apple. Used to synchronize the iPod, organize compressed music files, listen to files, and purchase files from an online store at the price of a dollar each. Loved and hated during its introduction in 2003-2004 because it brought about a revolution in how consumers purchase music.
2. The organization software that comes with the Apple iPod.
3. The bringer of multiple clones of the original iTunes software, such as Real's RealRhapsody. Started the online music purchasing craze.
1. I have to download some songs from iTunes.
2. What's this CD in my iPod box? Hey, it's iTunes!
3. Thanks to iTunes, now it is easy to purchase music online, legally.
A music program created solely for completely tripping psychadelic drug users out when they turn the visualisations on full screen.
Just drop a tab of acid, open itunes and press Ctrl+T, you'll know what i mean...
A music programme created by Apple for use with the iPod and iPhone. I like to refer to it as the 'spawn of the devil', as it usually fucks up and deletes all my music about 3 times a year.
Person 1: My music has been deleted!
Person 2: What happened?!
Person 1: One word. iTunes.
Person 2: Enough said.
A music management program created by Apple. Its features include crashing your computer, crashing itself, constant freezing during sync, randomly reformatting your ipod, suck performance to a crawl, links everything you do to the Itunes Store, and just all around being a pain in the ass.
Its like Itunes has a mind of its own. I leave the room for one minute and all my music is gone! At least it brought up the Itunes Store right after it ate all my songs, so its all good!
A music program created by Apple. Destroys and ruins all of your music files, supposed to organize them but does the opposite. Windows Media player is better by miles.
I downloaded Itune's to organize 5 gigs of music, and it created triplicates of every song and mixed them up to hell.
Song named: "08 The Fall Through Ginnungagap" :Amon Amarth
Itunes renamed it to "08 The Fall": Amon Amarth
Then created a new song "09 Ginnugagap" : Macy gray