Victims of the stereotype that we wear nineteen gold chains and uses the words deez, demz,and dohz. And usually have ties to the Mafia. Just because we have Italian last names and are the darkest white people you have ever seen does not mean we are like that.
"Look, we better stay away from Tallia Genovasi, her brothers probably wear alot of gold chains and cant speak good english. If we fuck around with her, we might get clipped."
nomi means "names" in italian
quelle ragazze hanno i nomi belli ("those girls have pretty names")
A perversion of the established title given to the early Italian and Irish mafias, used haphazardly today as a self-described social label on mostly young people, generally black, in a far-flung game of make believe. These "gangstas" being entirely incapable of coming up with original ways of finding their identity, like to adopt Italian names from famous mafia movies as well as Italian mobster clothing. (I.e. Irv Gotti, who should have been killed for the affront to the Gotti family of the 90's, and the claim of 99% of moolies, or blacks, that The Godfather is their favorite movie (if not Scarface)). This is when, in fact, the mafia and its gangsters were built around organized crime of racketeering, protection, and highly intricate systems of providing what the people want while benefiting the immediate community, as well as adhering to codes of honor established in medieval Italy. Blacks consider wildly running around in ridiculously baggy clothing, listening to music that has to bearing on reality, and selling crack because it's cool while refusing to allow themselves to climb up in society, like the Italian mobsters wanted their children to be able to do, as "gangsta". It is a disgrace to everything the mafia established.
Salvatore: Vedi, Paulo, il fesso.
Paul: One of those "gangsta-ass niggas." What a fake. Let's teach him a lesson.
inspired by italian names. basically, it means bitch but the fancier version. can be used as a clique/clan surname; just add whatever name you want before it.
Person A: Hey, Missy! Wha'ddup?
Person B: Sawree, James... The name's Psycho Bitchiano now.
1) A human being with a penis between their legs
-say they will call you and then don't
- know they want you, but they pretend they don't
-tell you what type of woman they want, and when they find out that you are all those things, they find reasons to avoid you
- say stupid things like 'don't call me , I'll call you' or something to that effect
-are jealous and don't want to admit it
- who say they hate liars , but lie themselves
- online, who say that they are seeking real emotional relationships but have screen names that relate to sex.
'Why are men such fucking cowards?'
Juta is the Italian & Portuguese name for Jute, a coarse vegetable or bast fiber traditionally used to make Burlap or Hessian and Gunny Bags. The major species of Jute are Corchorus capsularis and Corchorus olitorius.
Names of Jute in other languages:
1. Chinese, Japanese, Korean = Huangma (Yellow Hemp)
2. Other Italian = Iuta or Corcoro
3. Spanish = Yute
3. Russian & Allied Languages = Dzhut
4. Arabic & Allied Languages = Lif Khysha (Burlap Fiber)
5. German = Jutefaser
6. French = Chanvre du Bengale (Bengal Hemp)
Italian> Sacchi Juta = Jute Sacks
Portuguese> Sacos do Juta = Jute Sacks
1. One who is taken over by an unknown law force when his radio sounds, even when engaging in an in-depth conversation.
2. One who resembles a wiggle, preferably the purple one.
3. One who thinks he's funny, although he's actually not.
4. One who has many plans, none of which will probably work.
5. One who's mexican influenced dog substitues for a child, and looks like a naked mole rat.
6. One who uses two last names, knowin s/he only got one.
7. One who needs to keep the pictures on their camera hidden.
8. One who dresses like a hippie, and wears tye-die & hemp to important meetings.
9.One who enjoys multi-colered polos.
10. One who is always there for you when needed, and shows much love and consideration, but is still busted.
" Hey Mr. Ben-Wilson, you need to keep a leash on your children, they're eating at my turnips... You're such A Segovia!"
" Someone's parked in my parking spot this morning!" "I need to consult the resident officer, in his office with the purple couch and his multi-colored polo on, maybe A Segovia."