1. The pronoun for an object.
2. What you call a person when you cannot identify their gender.
3. What kids call sex.
4. IT is short for "industrial technology".
5. The name of a creepy murderous clown in a Stephen King book/movie.
2. Audrey: "Is that a man or woman?"
Sydney: "They're an it!"
3. Lexi: "Did you hear that Amber and her boyfriend did 'it'?"
Allison: "Really? I wonder what 'it' is like. Does 'it' hurt?"
4. "I'm going to an IT college."
5. "What if It jumps out of the drain like in the movie!"
Man 1: Sure! Have you seen (movie title)?
Man 2: Yeah! I have.
Man 1: What do you think about it?
Man 2: It's funky, but I wouldn't pay to see it in a theater. I'd rather watch it at home where I can kick back with my shoes off.
It (trembling, not knowing why): So, you don't want to go to the movies?
Lily - "Omg and my it!"