I have a 60GB 5G iPod and im very happy with it, it has 6136 songs, 23 videos (7 movies), 12 games, about 700 pictures and i still have 23gb left.
Great sound quality
Plays games and can run the Linux OS
Good screen size to watch videos and view photos
Easily scratchable (I bought one)
Need to use iTunes (Can use alternates)
Doesnt come with an AC-Charger (I bought one)
iTunes products are overpriced in the UK compared to prices in the US.
Don't judge the iPod simply on the price, i paid £160 for mine and i think thats a great price for a 60GB 5G iPod.
You: iPods suck, i got this cool mp4 player for much cheaper and it does the same thing as the iPod.
Me: Can it play games, quicktime formatted videos, aac audio? Does it have a calender, clock, notes function?
You: Erm, no...I always thought that iPods sucked, let me have a look at that!
Me: You thought iPods sucked because of the reviews you read from people who never tried an iPod and couldnt afford one. Now you try it for yourself and dont stereo type the iPod as shit, its a good peice of eqipment.
You: Wow, this is pretty cool, i wish i didnt come onto urban dictionary and read all the bullshit people post.
Me: To everyone in the world, iPods arent bad, people arent rich. Simple.
1. It holds more songs than anyone will ever own in their lives.
2. It says 12 hour battery life, but lasts for dick hours
3. Limited rechargeable battery - there are only a certain amount of charges you can use and then you have to pay a bazillion dollars for a new god damn battery.
4. Covering scratches easily, and if you don't want the screen to look like a cat was trying to find drugs in it, you have to buy a 50 dollar rubber case that yellows with time.
5. So overpriced for such a piece of shit. $420.00 CDN for it alone, and then a 3-year warranty which bumped it up to $508.00.
Seriously. Go die, Apple.
"How many do you have on it?"
"Why the shit did you get a 20 GB then"
"........I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you"