ipods are not that bad. they are easy to use and the itunes jukebox is extremely user friendly. they are pretty expensive and the headphones suck but there are pros and cons to everything. i havent had one problem with my ipod and im on windows. and not everyone buys a 10000 song ipod and puts 50 songs on it or wears the stupid white headphones even though there are rich kids who buy them as a status enhancer. also, i ahvent had one problem with mine and im on windows. i have never used a creative or iriver, and im thinking that alot of these people who say their mp3 players are better have never used an ipod, so i dont have anything to compare with but i really like my ipod.
i can tell you right now that ipods suck even though i have never touched one.
Thw world's smallest form of penis compensation.
Make sure you wear your white headphones everywhere you go while struting around in your tight pants and white belt while listening to the latest Hawthorne Heights song. Who cares if you have no class or taste, you're cool.
I bought one of these with my saved money. iPods are a waste of space on earth.
1. It holds more songs than anyone will ever own in their lives.
2. It says 12 hour battery life, but lasts for dick hours
3. Limited rechargeable battery - there are only a certain amount of charges you can use and then you have to pay a bazillion dollars for a new god damn battery.
4. Covering scratches easily, and if you don't want the screen to look like a cat was trying to find drugs in it, you have to buy a 50 dollar rubber case that yellows with time.
5. So overpriced for such a piece of shit. $420.00 CDN for it alone, and then a 3-year warranty which bumped it up to $508.00.
Seriously. Go die, Apple.
"Holy crap, you have an iPod! That's so cool! How many songs does it hold?"
"How many do you have on it?"
"Why the shit did you get a 20 GB then"
"........I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you"
Everything wrong with western society contained within a small media player.
Person A: OMG, dude! I just bought an ipod!
Person B: What, on purpose?
The Most Expensive way to listen to music.
If have two options. Pay $10,000 to download 10,000 mp3's for Ipod, or pay $14.95 and download 10,000 mp3. hmmmm
a topic on urbandictionary.com that has been used to discuss the pros and cons of ipods between viewers. Besides it is too expensive and the only reason it has more sales than any other is because people are stupid
read all of the other entries to see what i mean
An Apple Computer branded mp3
player with a large capacity solid state hard drive.
Hey John... send me that new 1108 Thugz track so I can put it on my iPod.
the same thing as a Creative Zen in all respects except it looks a little cooler and costs twice as much.
-hey i got my 60 gig Ipod ofr just $500!
-you dumbass, I got my 60 gig zen for $250!