|29.||The Matrix Revolutions|
Underrated finale to The Matrix saga, which pits Neo against Agent Smith for one last time while people in the real world fight off Sentinels invading Zion. Better than people said it was and really kick-ass fight at the end with Neo and Smith.
Me: "The Matrix Revolutions" kicked ass!
Random kid in class: It was garbage, admit it. 'You Got Served' will be much better.
Me: Well then, you're just fucking retarded.
1. n - The intolerance, mostly by gay men, of fauxmosexuals invading their scene.
(see also: fauxmo, fauxmosexual)
Bob is so fauxmophobic, he's been teased one too many times by those straight boys dancing to Cher.
1. n the action of attacking the enemymore...
2. adj of an offensive substitute for inoffensive terminology; "`nigger' is a dysphemistic term for `African-American'"
3. adj unpleasant or disgusting especially to the senses; "offensive odors"
4. adj morally offensive; "an unsavory reputation"; "an unsavory scandal"
5. adj causing anger or annoyance; "offensive remarks"
6. adj for the purpose of attack rather than defense; "offensive weapons"
7. adj violating or tending to violate or offend against; "violative of the principles of liberty"; "considered such depravity offensive against all laws of humanity"
8. adj causing or able to cause nausea; "a nauseating smell"; "nauseous offal"; "a sickening stench"
Synonyms: abhorrent, abusive, antipersonnel, assault(a), assaultive, attack(a), attacking(a), charnel, creepy, detestable, disgustful, disgusting, distasteful, dysphemistic, foul, ghastly, ghoulish, hideous, hit-and-run, horrid, horrific, incursive, insulting, invading, invasive, loathly, loathsome, maraudi...
In Real-Time Strategy games, the practice of building up a massive attacking force without actually attacking while building up. The resulting huge army is then hurled against an enemy with the intention of destroying them in one fell swoop. However, this tactic invariably fails against experienced players, since an area-attack weapon (like an Onager) can often flatten the whole invading army at a stroke. This then leaves the booming player open to unopposed retaliatory attacks.
MegaLlama tried booming on me, but I wiped his whole army with one Seige Onager and then razed his TC in less than 3 minutes! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
A file sharing program used mostly by teens and those new to the internet because they don't know that it is invading your system with spyware, adware, trojans, foistware, viruses, heck and probably the frickin devil. Can be used to download anything from child/rape/bestality/necrophile porn to music (which the riaa have a good chance of finding). Mostly used for the former. Also known as a testement to what advertising is doing to the internet.
The bitches that made Kazaa should crucified for the crap they let their "safe" program do.
Former dictator of Sierra Leone. Had no influence whatsoever with anything.
An action or object that lacks purpose and sense.
"Invading Iraq was totally Shaka Stevens."
The resulting corporation that is formed when a group of morons get together and decide to start a business based around their shitty ass games.
Identifiable by awful customer service and frequent problems and delays. Lack of willingness to help and fix problems is a marked trait of a Simutronics along with persistance fucking up and "nerfing" or everything that makes their games fun.
Synonyms include: Fuckheads, Morons, Trollops, Applejohns, and beardless rump-munchers.
It can also be used a verb in which case it would be the action of completely screwing something up so much that everything that was good or interesting about it, is lost.
NOUN USAGE: Simutronics is the worst company ever.
VERB USAGE: Bush really simutronicked Iraq by invading.