A manga drawn and written by the manga *princess*, Rumiko Takahashi about a normal Tokyo schoolgirl (Kagome Higurashi) who travels back in time and meets the demon, Inu-Yasha. This manga was turned into an anime sometime in the '90s. And let me just say, it is TOTALLY awesome. Inu-Yasha kicks ass.
- "Dude, did you see Inuyasha this weekend??"
- "Tcha, he took off his shirt again. So hot."
DAMN good anime. Good music too.
OMFG the house is on fire! *Grabs fire extinguisher* OMFG Inuyasha's on! *Drops extinguisher and watches TV* Damn it's hot in here.
A half human/demon with a sword made from the fang of his father, called the Tetsuaiga.
Kagome, a modern Japanese girl, stumbles upon Inu after being pulled into a well.
(And for all you people who purposely define InuYasha just to talk shit about him, get a life.)
1. An anime/manga by Rumiko Takahashi. The sacred shikon no tama has been shattered, and the shards must be gathered, before they fall into the hands of evil.
2. The main character of InuYasha. He is a hanyou(Haf demon), half dog-demon and half human. On the night of the new moon, he becomes full human until morning. He has long, white hair, yellow eyes, pointed dog ears, and wears a red outfit.
"Have you seen the latest episodes of InuYasha?"
"Look out! InuYasha's coming!"
1. The hit anime/manga series by Rumiko Takahashi that focuses on a half-demon named Inuyasha and his companions as they fight to collect the shards of the Shikon no Tama (Jewel of Four Souls).
2. The main character in the hit anime/manga series by Rumiko Takahashi. Inuyasha is half-demon, half-human, and seeks control of the sacred Shikon no Tama in order to become a full-fledged demon.
"Impatient and self-centered, he was in love with Kikyo
, a priestess of the Jewel."
Inuyasha has an inferiority-complex towards his older half brother (and full demon) Sesshomaru
, as well as some sibling rivalry involving the sword Tetsusaiga Inuyasha inherited from their father.
The name 'Inuyasha' comes from the words 'inu', meaning dog, and 'yasha', which is a forest-spirit.
"'Inuyasha' is also a rare name." - Kappei Yamaguchi, Japanese voice of Inuyasha
Kagome Higurashi, after being pulled down a well by a demon, finds herself in Feudal Japan, where she learns that a powerful jewel has been reborn inside her body. After the sacred jewel shatters in an attempt to retrieve it from one of the many demons who was after its power, Kagome must join forces with the half-demon Inuyasha (also after the jewel's power) to track down the shards of the jewel before its power falls into the wrong hands.
Half-human, half-demon, Inuyasha desires the Shikon Jewel for his own questionable purposes. He possesses his father's sword, Tetsusaiga, which enables him to defeat powerful opponents.
A dog-half-Demon from the anime
series on adult swim
. He has and 5 companions wander in search of the "Jewel of four souls"or "Shikon Notama". His partners are all larger than life and include: The amourous monk Miroku with a cursed wind tunnel, Sango the demon slayer, Shippo the demon fox, Kagome his priestess "girlfriend" and Miyoga the demon-flea.
Inuyasha is always in a family dispute with his half-brother,Seshomaru who carries around a sword made from the fangs of a rival demon and a sword of healing, he travels with and imp, Jakin, and a human girl, Rin. He has always held a grudge against his "half-breed" brother.
Inuyasha's main foes are Naraku and his incarnations such as Kagura and Kahna and many others. Inuyasha also runs into his ex, and undead priestess resurected by clay named Kikyo, and his rival for Kagome, the wolf-demon Koga.
Kagome: Inuyasha, SIT BOY!
A popular anime that focuses on a modern girl named Kagome, who stumbles into a portal to the past. There, she meets up with the dog demon Inuyasha, who mistakens her for a preistess named Kikiyo.