The internet is the network of computers which enables vast amounts of porn to be veiwed every day.
Other, comparitively minor uses:
- The spreading of ideas, conspiracy theories etc by any random lunatic.
- Menial conversations over IM
- Telling people who don't care about you about yourself.
- Stealing/manipulating money.
- Spreading viruses.
- Organising stuff.
- Luring people (often children, sadly) to rapists and pervets.
- Promoting publications/sites/bands etc.
- Attempting to overthrow the government.
- Making/veiwing huge archives of "funny" pictures, jokes etc.
- Setting up random websites for the terminally bored such as UD.
1) So I was on this lunatic fringe site the other day... did you know that the inventor of the biro has made himself immortal, is planning on taking over the world and brainwashing us all with his biro-rays? He said he'd spare me if I sent him £500 and my last born child, so I'll be okay...
2) Dude, you *really* shouldn't believe all you read on the internet...
A vast tundra of knowledge, now corrupted and slowly imploding on itself. Those caught on the outskirts enter a void of stupidity and insecurity. Eventually, it will completely cave in on itself, and then explode with such force, we will all be sent to an information oblivion. Random bits of intelligence will float amongst vast oceans of idiocy, and all of man kind will commit suicide in a futile effort to repent for creating such a weapon of mass destruction. God will not accept their sacrifice, and everyone will go to hell, where Satan will get pissed off at the extreme overpopulation of his facilities, and send everyone to someplace copletely unihabitable, like Utah.
The four horsemen of the apocalypse crashed my unix server. Lol internet.
The term, Internets, is used only when referring to the uber-secret internet used only by Government and Bush cronies, thus plural.
Dear Reader, the internet you are now on is not the secondary one but the primary one invented by Al Gore. You are on the internet versus the internets.
"I hear there's rumors on the internets..."
--George W. Bush at the Presidential Debate
Something President Push hears rumors on. It is suspected that these internets are hidden from the rest of the world, cause we can only find one so far.
"I hear that there are rumors on the...uh...internets..." -Bush
A web of confusion, dismay and pornography.
I did a search for 'World History' on the internet and I received 500 results: all pornography.
welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.
no one is real on the internet....