The ultimate downfall of humanity.It has sneakishly worked its way into our lives , consuming the time of many people. From there , it will manifest itself into a person who will assume total control of everyone who used the internet and overthrow the government and start a new world order.That said , have fun kiddies .. because when the internet takes over , you're going to wish you were never born.
Although it can be used for good , it does more bad than good.
Person : Dude , come on , lets go catch a movie or something , the internet will always be here , get out and live life.
Internet addict : You dirty slut. How dear you speak of the internet like that. You will the be the first to go.
The internet is the network of computers which enables vast amounts of porn to be veiwed every day.
Other, comparitively minor uses:
- The spreading of ideas, conspiracy theories etc by any random lunatic.
- Menial conversations over IM/forums etc.
- Telling people who don't care about you about yourself.
- Stealing/manipulating money.
- Spreading viruses.
- Organising stuff.
- Luring people (often children, sadly) to rapists and pervets.
- Promoting publications/sites/bands etc.
- Attempting to overthrow the government.
- Making/veiwing huge archives of "funny" pictures, jokes etc.
- RPG games.
- Setting up random websites for the terminally bored such as UD.
1) So I was on this lunatic fringe site the other day... did you know that the inventor of the biro has made himself immortal, is planning on taking over the world and brainwashing us all with his biro-rays? He said he'd spare me if I sent him £500 and my last born child, so I'll be okay...
2) Dude, you *really* shouldn't believe all you read on the internet...
One who wants to maximize individual liberty and mimimize the role of the state. ("Live and let live," so to say.)more...
Government should protect and preserve life, liberty, and property, as well as intervene in the events of force and fraud. (Force, however, is OK when somebody trespasses onto your property and/or initiates violence against you or a loved or defenseless one.)
On the issues (Thanks to the U.S. Libertarian Party's official website)...
1. CRIME AND VIOLENCE: Protect victims' rights. End prohibition. Get tough on real crime (ones with actual victims). Protect the right to self-defense. Address the root causes of crime.
2(a). ENVIRONMENT - BASICS: Abolish sovereign immunity for government officials. Privatize "land and beast". Use tort (restitution) as a deterrent and restorative.
2(b). ENVIRONMENT - GLOBAL WARMING: Utilize non-government ways to put a stop to the "problem" we've been hearing about.
3. FAMILY BUDGETS: Knock down income and property taxes so families can put more money into their bank accounts and piggy jars. Utilize sales taxes to collect revenue.
4. FOREIGN POLICY: Non-interventionism. Use deterrence, and only attack when actually threatened or attacked. Free trade over foreign aid to help out developing nations. No conscription, period.
5. FREEDOM OF SPEECH: No censorship, no subsidization. Only intervene when there's coercion involved.
6. GUN LAWS: The right to bear arms. Encourage gun ownersh...
n. A "fact," the sole or primary evidence of which exists on the internet. See webidence
Dude, it is an undeniable wact that NASA fabricated the lunar landings and that the U.S. government was behind the 9/11 attacks.
A system of government on internet forums where admins have powers over other moderators.
Lollocracy is an efficient system of running forums.
Combining digerati expertise with vigilante initiative, the digilanti anonymously police the Internet, exposing scams and fighting spam in the interest of making the Web safe without government intervention.
The digilanti police the Internet.
n. a slang term to describe the sex offender registry online.
Man he got busted for rape I guess he gets to join government facebook.