A prefix usually preceding a verb emphasizing and often exaggerating the haste of something, especially a performed task.
1. OMGLOL, you got instapwned.
2. Fedex rocks, package instarrived on time.
3. Seriously that shitty mindless show needs to be instacancelled before I instasert this screwdriver into my pulsating forehead.
Abbreviation of Instagram. The photo sharing phenomena.
Friend: 'Hey did you go on insta last night?'
Other Friend: 'Yeh I love insta!!'
1. Slang term for the word instant; to be combined with a noun, verb,adjective.
2. To occur at the moment or instantaneously.
1. Why are you instalaggin it to do homework.
2. He did his homework instafast.
a prefix, generally used with an adjective to describe a person or object that was previously the opposite.
Shia Lebeouf is insta-hot.
Hanging out with girls named Stephanie is insta-awesome.
Plowing the fields is insta-satisfying.
comes from the phrase 'insta-raver'
someone who is brand new to the rave or electronic music scene and trying to give the impression they have been raving for years. (wearing lots of candy
and stealing old rave flyers that they haven't been to]