A hotel room occupied by two Indian men (Who could possibly be giving eachother rusty trombones). After occupying the room, a smell that noone should ever have to inhale is formed. This smell if inhaled for more than 5 minutes could cause loss of conscieness, brain damage or even death.
Shari: Mr.Patel needs some cream brought up to his room.
Eddy: You must be out of your mind. I'm not going up to that room!!
Shari:Oh I forgot......indian hotel room.
Eddy:Yeah Mr.Patel is probably getting a rusty trombone anyway.