IT: Oh you mean Tommy, yeah he isn't an Asian he's an imitasian!
Mutt: What's an imitasian?
IT: A person that looks Asian but is really an American.
Mutt: Oh, far out man!
2) n., casual. Food or restaurant of this type.
2) "We were baked, so we watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and ordered imitasian."
1. A foreign adaptation of a certain aspect of any (generally east) Asian culture. Implies that the adaptation is ersatz and implemented only to take advantage of trends.
2. A person not of Asian descent who takes part in Asian cultural trends popular outside of Asia.
3. a) Somone who is from, or is a descendent of a person from, a region that is geographically Asian, but who would generally not be considered "Asian"
b) Somone whose ethnicity is ambiguous, but who insists that they are Asian.
2. Poseur: Check out my new tatoo! It means "Good luck" in Chinese.
Asian Friend: Haha, no it doesn't, it says "I'm a douche bag," you imitasian.
3. Um, yea, Kazakhastanis don't count, my imitasian friend.