Wook is the 3rd stage of woot (followed by woop)<br/>
It's basically another way of saying woop (because everyone says woop!) Althought woop was another way of saying woot (because everyone used to say woot!). And soon it'll likely move on to woog or something simular.
It is a way of expressing happyness or excitement, and ise used by gamers mainly.
<br/>Wook also means a nasty old hippy or something, look below...
Wook! I fragged them n00bs!
1) The act of killing yourself, it can involve pills, hangings, firearms or anything else that is potentially 'dangerous'
2) What you'll hear if you fire at your feet with a rocket launcher on halo.
3) A very annoying hip-hop song.
1) Billy hated life, so he took a shotgun and blew his brains out.
3) I'm su-i-cidal, su-i-cidal su-i-cidal for you.
Durf was once used most commonly for a code name in rap songs about drugs .
Never, ever once
Have you ran with the turf
Yet in every verse you claim
You used to do the durf
But tell me who's a witness
To your fu*king work
November 13, 2012 Urban Word of the Day
The endless cycle of Apple products that are released at the pace of a rampaging water buffalo and have little to no practical advancements over the previous versions.
Bob: Did you hear about that new iPhone 5s that is shipping early next year?
Tim: Dude, already? I just bought an iPhone 5...I think I have iFatigue. Would buying a Windows Phone be like, therapy?