1. three simple letters that, together, they form a word meaning 'i don't know' in aim lingo. typing 'idk' instead of 'i don't know' is much faster and easier.
2. this word/combination of letters is most commonly found in the same phrase as, "idk, my bff jill?" this phrase is found in those texting commercials.
1. emmy: soo what do you wanna do today?
mary: umm, idk.
2. emmy: who stole my cookies?!
mary: idk, my bff jill
Shorthand form for "I Don't Know".
Person1: what do you want to do today?
Person2: idk you pick
That's a way easier way to learn what IDK means...
1. I don't know
2. I Donkey Kong - another way of saying I don't know, but much cooler.
Person 1: Hey, are we going to go watch the game tonight?
Person 2: I donkey kong :'(
Person 1: WTF is that supposed to mean?!!!
Person 2: idk
A mysterious abbreviation. No one actually seems to know what it means.
"What does IDK mean?"
"I don't know"
Word commonly used by teenyboppers in IM conversations even though they have no clue what it means.
Some guy: Hey, whats your phone number?
Some guy: What the fuck is an idk???
Teenybopper: I dont know
Some guy: If you dont know what it means then why the hell did you say it??
Teenybopper: Uhh.... (Teenybopper has signed off at 14:42)
you just typed idk in the search box cause you ran out of ideas of what to search for.
hmmm..... idk what to search for...lets type idk.!!