1. Any action performed by an idiot or in an idiotic manner.
2. State of being for any idiot.
Though the internet is amazing, there tend to be gaping cesspools of utter idiocy.
Something all too common on the internet.
Bob- There are too many idiots on the internet!
Karen- That explains why there's so much idiocy on www.urbandictionary.com
1. The act of being fuckin' stupid.
2. The only problem in the world that takes care of itself, yet laws prevent that.
1. "Man, he's stupid. He needs to stop the idiocy."
2. "Idiotic people kill themselves, but the police to their best to stop this."
When a person drives a motorcycle and talks/text on there phone at the same time
Using Idiocy by ridng a motorcycle and texting at the same time
The act of being an idiot
Refusing to learn the rules of grammar and spelling of your first and native language (e.g. intertube kids)
Denying truth in favour of comfortable misinformation (e.g Americans on the world)
Taking advantage of the limitations of coding or rule making in games in order to win
Feeling pride after winning a game (Sports, Video, Cards) in said fashion
Scientology conventions are a cesspool of idiocy
Your a idiot, there isnt lots of people which can acheave youre level of stupidness
The US of A is respected by foreign powers
Chainsaw laggers in GoW2
Geared and high level characters ganking in World of Warcraft areas designed for low level characters.
Insane Clown Posse (ICP)
If you've ever seen the music video "Miracles", the LEAST offensive adjective to describe it (or the makers) is probably idiocy.
idiocy: a common disease developed in teen years. Highly contagious. Symptoms include:
- being male
- backstabbing females
- random flailings
- being a douche
- making plentiful mistakes especially in the spelling x grammar department
- being an all around idiot.
We could tell he'd caught idiocy by the way he thought he could get away with anything. Idiot.