1. The act of shooting someone at gun point and killing them.
2. The act of giving a duece duece smiroff ice to an unsuspecting soul and then they proceed to get on one knee and chug with the opposite hand in the air pointed up while you drink the bottle in its entire amount at one time.
"Jake, you trying to go ice someone right now?"
"Hell yeah, I am icing them all until they are bitch drunk."
I just iced this dude on 1st and clement, lights out.
Icing" -- or "getting iced" -- is a frat star drinking game. The rules are simple: If a person sees a Smirnoff Ice, he or she must get down on one knee and chug it, unless they happen to be carrying their own Smirnoff, in which case they can "ice block," or refract the punishment back onto the attacker. In order to dupe people into stumbling across the beverage, participants have devised creative ways of presenting them with Ices, like strapping the bottles to the backs of dogs or burying them in vats of protein powder.
Typical Icing situation @ work: Bro has to get some quick copies to hand to the executives. “Why isn’t this copier working!?!?!” Dave asks. To his disbelief the paper drawer acts as a makeshift cooler for a nice warm ICE.
during a hockey game, usually a technique, when the puck is shot from a team's defensive side of the ice past the opposing team's goal line, wich results in a penalty if the puck is then touched by a player instead of a goaltender.
the puck was icing after it crossed the goal line.
An act contrived by Smirnoff (due to piss poor sales) and carried out by tools, douche-bags, and high school band members; whereas one "bro" presents an unsuspecting person with a Smirnoff Ice and he HAS TO DRINK IT....(and get this) ON ONE KNEE! Hysterical!
Bro, I iced this guy so bad last night at the Michael Buble concert. It was rad...I can't wait to post it to Facebook. BTW, what time are we meeting Friday night for dungeons and dragons?
THE OFFICIAL 'CREATIVE' RULES FOR ICING - FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SPICE UP THEIR ICE:more...
1) On any participant's birthday or any other special event (anniversary, wedding etc.) they must be 'Iced' no less then 3 times during the course of the day.
2) The victim must be unexpectant of the 'Ice'. If not, the Icer must down their own Ice. The Ice attempt can only be deemed successful if the victim SEES the Ice.
3) An Ice is only eligible if the Icer is present during the Ice.
4)If you are holding an Ice while Iced, the Icer must drink both Ices.
5) If you use another participant's Ice on them you can make up your own punishment for them (within reason).
However if they are aware of their missing Ice the participant who stole the Ice must drink it.
6) Victims have no more than 5 minutes to down the Ice unless the Ice occurs during class or work (see 7)
7) If a participant is Iced during any class, they have until the end of the class to consume the Ice. Excusing yourself to the toilets to do so is perfectly acceptable.
8) You cannot Ice another person more than 5 times in a row if they do not possess any Ices. However if they do possess their own Ices then there is no limit.
9) If you knowingly fail to oblige to any of these rules and are caught out by another participant in doing so then you must drink 5 Ices on the day of their choice (within rule 9).
10) If a participant wrongly predicts an Ice on them, they must drink either an Ice or a shot of any 35%+ alcoholic drink.
1. when someone tops the norm, the regular, the mundane.
2. when someone exceeds any ordinary expectations.
3. when someone is "extra"
my girlfriend is icing; someone I never dared to dream for, but cannot imagine living without.