To pull out an iphone, or superior phone in front of others with lesser phones.
Timmy was showing everyone his new Sidekick, when Ryan came up and Ipwned him in front of everyone.
1. For the person "i" to be victorious or have more skills than the opponent.
2. To be better than somone else in an everyday situation.
3. To own something or someone
1. iPwn you in any game from Pong to World of Warcraft.
2. I'm better than you at gutair so iPwn you!
I killed you in that freestyle iPwn you totally man.
3. Bitch get out there and make my money iPwn you!
To get Pwned/Pwn someone on a game on your/their Ipod/Iphone
Guy 1: 2500, beat that!
Guy 2: (Plays for 4 seconds) There 3000!
Random Guy 3: Ohh Guy 1, you got Ipwned
A play on iPod that just changes the 'o' to a 'w' for those '1337' speaking losers who think that stuff is cool. Bootleg iPods tend to have that as the logo. If you see an iPod that has iPwn on it instead, it might not be smart to trust it.
Slash: Look at my new iPod, its da shiz.
Torch: No, thats a shitty iPwn, look at that w.