It's basically an item one tells themselves is better and more qualified than any other media device, yet it requires installing bullshit iTunes, using some special cable that costs an arm and a leg instead of the standard USB 2.0, and ultimately becomes a useless piece of shit when the screen gets scratched.
It's also got an overrated battery that lasts about 40 minutes.
So many people like iPods and are so convinced they are the best, I will be surprised if this comment is even approved.
1. It holds more songs than anyone will ever own in their lives.
2. It says 12 hour battery life, but lasts for dick hours
3. Limited rechargeable battery - there are only a certain amount of charges you can use and then you have to pay a bazillion dollars for a new god damn battery.
4. Covering scratches easily, and if you don't want the screen to look like a cat was trying to find drugs in it, you have to buy a 50 dollar rubber case that yellows with time.
5. So overpriced for such a piece of shit. $420.00 CDN for it alone, and then a 3-year warranty which bumped it up to $508.00.
Seriously. Go die, Apple.
"How many do you have on it?"
"Why the shit did you get a 20 GB then"
"........I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you"