You: (dont notice because you are blasting white noise and staring at a 3 inch screen)
Hobo: you make me cry inside
You: (still dont notice)
Hobo: (walks away and bothers another poor soul without an ipod)
my pink ipod mini
Photo of iPod taken with a new iMac G5! :-)
My 5th Gen iPod (iPod w/ Video) that doesn't have chip
hacked by KON bitch
the Inner pod
My dream of iPod
20GB iPod ^_^
my ipod: hobbes style
i cant figure out how to get songs on it!
my 20GB 3rd Gen iPod
Apple iPod 40Gb
1. It holds more songs than anyone will ever own in their lives.
2. It says 12 hour battery life, but lasts for dick hours
3. Limited rechargeable battery - there are only a certain amount of charges you can use and then you have to pay a bazillion dollars for a new god damn battery.
4. Covering scratches easily, and if you don't want the screen to look like a cat was trying to find drugs in it, you have to buy a 50 dollar rubber case that yellows with time.
5. So overpriced for such a piece of shit. $420.00 CDN for it alone, and then a 3-year warranty which bumped it up to $508.00.
Seriously. Go die, Apple.
"How many do you have on it?"
"Why the shit did you get a 20 GB then"
"........I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you"