Apple has conspired a master plan to ensure you pay the most possible for one of these nifty music boxes. But their plan doesn't stop at just at the main product, it goes on to all the carrying cases, the iPod docking stations, the FM radio attachments and the horrible program, iTunes.
Joe: Dude, with all the money I put into this thing I'm not letting anyone touch it, not even me. It's locked in a safe in my basement with all its assesories I bought for it.
1. It holds more songs than anyone will ever own in their lives.
2. It says 12 hour battery life, but lasts for dick hours
3. Limited rechargeable battery - there are only a certain amount of charges you can use and then you have to pay a bazillion dollars for a new god damn battery.
4. Covering scratches easily, and if you don't want the screen to look like a cat was trying to find drugs in it, you have to buy a 50 dollar rubber case that yellows with time.
5. So overpriced for such a piece of shit. $420.00 CDN for it alone, and then a 3-year warranty which bumped it up to $508.00.
Seriously. Go die, Apple.
"How many do you have on it?"
"Why the shit did you get a 20 GB then"
"........I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you"