The millennial generation. They may identify with the following characteristics:
1. They are exploring their own identities in love and work
2. They are in an age of instability
3. They are in a self-focused period of life
4. They feel in between adolescence and adulthood, neither one nor the other
5. They are driven by endless possibilities and are actively exploring them—jobs, travel, love, sex, identity, and location. This generation collects experiences more than money. While some may head off to Africa to change the world, at least as many (and probably more) head off to experience the world.
We had the baby boomers born in the fifties and Generation Xers, born in the seventies; today's youth, born in the nineties, is the iGen.