A mostly white southeast suburb of Chicago of almost 22,000 people in Northwest Indiana. The surrounding towns are jealous because the sports teams are (on average) better than the other schools. Others say that Munster is soo rich but they only see the south end (below the tracks) of town. People in Munster tend to think they are "the shit" but really can only compare to the other towns in Northwest Indiana and the South Suburbs of Illinois. They don't stand a chance against others. People in Munster think that Abercrombie, Hollister, and Express are VERY PREPPY and TOP BRANDS when there are more top brands like Juicy, Se7en, True Religion, etc. Girls like to carry ENORMOUS Coach purses and drive their Mercedes, BMW's Audi's, Lexuses, Porsche's, that they actually own as compared to the folks at LC who's parents lease a 3 year old Mercedes for them to drive when they go to a Munster sporting event. Munster people go to Orland Square, Woodfield, or Downtown Chicago a lot because they are "too good" to shop at Southlake Mall. Most kids drive better or as good of cars as their parents and the teachers here get paid so much that their cars are even better than many of the students cars. Most teens that do work in Munster work at Strack and Van Til (due to having connections), Fro-Yo, Dairy Queen, or for Munster Parks & Recreation. It is not uncommon to see a kid from Munster sporting their lettermans jacket during the summer just to show their achievements. Munster cops do no...more...
Originated from Japan, of course. Is a widely popular video game and card game, and also a long-running cartoon.
The cartoon has been airing for over a decade and is very predictable. Every episode is the same plot, or so it seems. Here is a breakdown.
-Show opens with Ash and his posse or varying members walking along, planning where they are going next or talking about an upcoming battle/competition.
-A new and mysterious pokemon appears, causing Ash to blow his load and prepare to battle and capture it.
-Cue the appearance of the pokemon's owner, usually a cute female trainer that Brock , Ash’s buddy, immediately falls for and is naturally rejected, probably cause she is freaked out by his lack of eyes.
-the team and the new female trainer friend continue on, by no coincidence they are usually headed to the same town/city as each other or entering the same competition. (Ash and this trainer inevitably end up being matched up against each other during this competition at some point, if this is the case. The episode is ended with this revelation in these cases.)
-Cue our first look at team Rocket, the main bumbling and inept rivals of the group. They are usually in the process of hatching a hair brain scheme to make money at this point. They then spot Ash and Co., who they refer to as “the twerps”, and their plan switches to a plan to catch Ash’s pikachu. (and the trainer friends pokemon, if it is a particularly rare or valuable one). Sometimes, the...
ok first off to get it out in the air im 17 years old irish and native american and a 5 Trey Disciple so in some dumbasses eyes id be a poser but no, im from the hood, born and raised but do not live there now.more...
im gonna give you the true People Nation throw down don't listen to other dumbass definitions.
2.mainly represents the 5 point start which is represents the Bloods of the people nation there are many other symbols but the generic is the 5 point star the 5 point star is a hollow star with 5 letters on each side B L L L F which is Body, Lust, Love, Loyalty, Family these are strictly enforced in the People Nation
3. the people nation did not originate in chicago although it is its main influence it is a nation wide so called treaty to put peace between fellow gangs with the same beliefs.
4. it does not matter what color you wear what color you are what gang you are in what set you are what click your in or were you live at....but beliefs, religion, and actions effect your nation (Bloods can be folk and crips can be people it does no...
A person who will take your money then give you an assortment of psychedelic, hallucinogenic, stimulant, depressent, or recreational drugs.
A Drug Dealer.
A Person who will give you a prescription in the street.
Usually found in the ghetto, but have made frequent appearances in suburbian areas.
Just talked to my street pharmacist, and needless to say I got some illegal crack cocaine.
Someone who believes in mystic bullshit, and denies all science, despite the overwhelming amount of proof, and the lack of proof of god.more...
A completely delusional, self centered, STUPID person.
Someone who hates gays, pushes you into believing their blind religion, and is the main reason for worldwide conflict.
A bit of evidence to shed some light:
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
This is how this prayer works. A hundred people get cancer. All of them are believers, true Christians.
They all get cancer.
So daily they pray to "god" to cure their illness.
99 of them die.
1 of them survives, and believes it's the work of god.
The news hears about that 1 person, and lets the world know.
Most of the elements in Christianity are "borrowed" from other, ancient, dead religions, and been called their own.
God, for some reason, can't show himself to humans, because that will make humans "lose faith".
Which is just really fucking stupid.
To sum it all up, a Christian has the mindset of a five year old. A five year old who belivees Santa is real.
Of course you know the kid is believing in a fairy tale, as most kids his/her age do.
He/she believes with all her heart that Santa will give him/her presents every year if he/she has been good.
The same way a Christian believes that if he's been good, rejected the very idea of homosexuality, and pushed his/her beliefs down your throat, pr...
An acronym for the Citizen’s Action Plan of America, a two-phased grassroots blueprint for American voters to utilize to extract revenge against recalcitrant political officials in the 2010 and 2012 general elections. The CAPOA Plan’s first phase, in 2010, consists of the following steps:more...
1) In 2010, Americans will not contribute any money whatsoever to the Democrat party or to any Democrat candidate for public office at any level of government (federal, state or local);
2) In 2010, Americans will not vote for any Democrat candidate for any office at any level of government on any ballot in any state or territorial possession of the United States; and
3) Beginning immediately, the American people will demand implementation of term limits for every publicly-elected office at every level of government (federal, state and local). In addition to demanding implementation of such term limits, Americans will financially support organizations that promote implementation of term limits, and will directly and personally become involved in assisting such groups to successfully enact such term limits.
CAPOA (I) will then be followed by CAPOA (II) in 2012 to similarly target politicians of the Republican party at all levels of government.
The attractiveness of the CAPOA Plan to voters is its remarkable simplicity. There is no group, no organization or any political party sponsoring it. There is no headquarters, no website, no phone number, no dues, no membership forms, no spokespe...
The main cause of dispair in most asian teenagers' lives. Here are some major characteristics of asian parents:more...
1. They still enforce a FUCKING BED TIME for their children, even if they are in high school.
2. They almost never give their children money.
3. Whenever their kid gets a gift or money from someone else, the parents usually gives them to someone else.
4. The only hairstyles allowed for their children are bowl cut and buzz cut.
5. They force their children to do work and chores all day when they just watch asian movie series all day long.
6. The mom often bitch slaps her child when the child did something wrong" ie. spilled a couple of drops of milk on the floor. The dad punches/whacks/shoves intowall until the child starts crying for similar "offenses".
7. Anything lower than an A is considered a failure. If an asian child gets a B or something, he/she expects a beating at home.
8. There is no such thing as a good grade in an asian home.
9. Typical home made asian cuisine is rice, fish, chicken, and vegetables. Except that they are all poorly cooked and taste worse than partially digested milk.
10. If a male asian teenager's parents see him so much as TALKING with a girl, they will accuse him of having sex with her even if he was merely asking her for something like homework.
11. Asian parents often treat their children like they are 5 years old and claim that they do so because they "care" about their children.
12. They usually speak in Engrish.