To dispel any rumors or confusion that might be going around, I-town is an abbreviation for Irvine, California! It is commonly used by Katie Bentley and Amy Frueh. Now Pavan Hari thinks that he coined this phrase with his boys back in Miami like Usher and A-Town, but really we ALL know it goes back to Katie and Amy and no where else.
I live in the bubble, I-town.
Going home and representing the loop I-town style!
I phrase commonly used by people attempting to make a town or city appear much cooler then it actually is. The "X" is simply replaced by the first letter in the name of the town or city to create a hip trending nickname.
WARNING: This nicknaming is commonly used by white trash, douche bags, and the under educated.
I was in "A"-town rollin by the square when I hollered at a couple townies to see if they wanted to slam some PBR.
used to say no or no thanks. often said as "i'm good" or "i'm skrate"
Corey, you want a beer?
nah i'm straight
yea i'm good
how many shots is that now?
you feeling okay?
yea i'm straight
1. A town which is seperated, segregated, and cut off from the outside world. Usually a small town where very few events of interest occur. A sheltered and niave place to live, where youth can't understand the cruelty of the real world because they're too sheltered by their protective bubble.
2. A metaphorical state, where the person lives a sheltered and niave life, sperated, segregated, or cut off from reality.
3. The nickname given to my hometown
1. God, nothing every happens here. We live in such a bubble town.
2. Look at that nerd, she has no idea about anything. She lives in her own little bubble town.
3. I literally live in Bubble Town. Yaaay. >.>;;;
Hamilton, Ontario-- aka H-town, aka Steel Town, aka Steel City, aka The Hammer.. "H-town" was coined for Hamiltonians by Hamiltonians well before rappers started saying h-town, totally cramping our style..
- Hess Village is H-town's hot spot for parties all year round
- H-town has a population exceeding 640,000 people
- H-town is MY city
Suburb of Dallas Tx. Drugs, pussy, and vandalism are all you can do to entertain yourself. There is a mall but it sucks and everything else to do gets old. Alot of mexicans and gangs mostly west side and southside. All the same everything is the same. You can literally be smoking a bong out in the middle of the street and a cop will not even double-take you.
We were rolling 5 deep in the 'lac pushing weight through D-town and we rolled down NW Highway to C.I.T. and everyone wanted that kind bud.
A town inside of rochester, newyork. known for its culture and great sights. pretty much the best town to grow up in because of the greast parties and kick ass sports...if you live in itown your probaly a sick person
due..i went to a party in I-town, and they have the best party..its the town of alchoholics!!