Max Hardcore is the old (almost bald) perverted looking dude who is the "extreme" or "Hardcore" porn master. Max Hardcore, born Paul F. Little, also known by pseudo name Max Steiner is the Grandfather or undisputed King of the “hardcore” genre. A genre that is partially his namesake; that now has a slew of imitators, wannabes, somewhat successful challengers, near do wells and the like; that have to date, not come close to dethroning Max.more...
Max for instance is now widely known for having DESTROYED the popular (at one time even attractive) African American porn starlet Mya Mason earlier on in her burgeoning career. Sans or via the following:
Mya Mason aka Mya Johnson, or Maya Mason, aka China: the waifish, African American, porn princess; was throat gagged, fisted, sodomized until she gaped, made to vomit on herself, and forcefully tricked into drinking a bellyful of the very old Max Steiner aka Max Hardcore’s urine. He even stuck his penis up in her rectum, pulled it out and rammed it in her mouth; in a maneuver known in "Hardcore" as ATM or Ass to Mouth. In the scene he’s fisting her pussy or sticking his whole hand up there, and Mya is being "throat gagged" by Max Hardcore and is vomiting up all over herself until she's effectively retching up bile and lying in a pool of her own sic. When Max pauses begins straining and then he urinates down her throat. She breaks down and starts crying and fighting back until the scene is stopped; but after further enthusiastic discus...
1) Casual Gamer : someone who plays videoGames at times
2) "Hardcore Gamer" : people who call themselves this are the kind that buy a new game every 5 days like GTAIV or HALO suck at them rage-quit and never get good
3) Pro/-Serious Gamer's : People who play video games to get better at them often these are the guys who know what the quality games are (ETQW , L4D & C&C), mostly play FPS or RTS.unlike common believe these are no the type that have no-life.
4) RPG-Gamer's : The bad kind , avoid at all costs , play WoW , Runescape and D&D , this is seen as rock bottom in society . most of these player's have no-social life and seek to create a new virtual one
1) I heard he was a gamer!!
- no he 's just a casual gamer
2) I'm a hardcore gamer , i own Halo and have all achievement's (not me actually)
3)MobMaster is a Semi-Pro Gamer
4)That kid that plays WoW has no life
1. Ohkayy so scene is just a category/ label/ sterotype thingg. You can dress however the fuck you want. If someone dresses like you, you both have the same tastes in fashion. It's really not a big deal. They aren't really a poser.more...
2. Mmk so "scene kids"
- Have cool/ bigg/ dyed/ layered or choppy hair.
- As long as it's not too boring and not flat it's good.^
- Wear skinny jeans or tight straight legs.
- Like colors.
- Also like black and white.
- Love clothes and shoes.
- Love concerts/ shows.
- Like piercings and tatoos and sometimes gauges.
- Like photography or fashion.
- Like music...alot, as do other people.
- Like dancing and partying.
- Can or not be straight edge.
- Does not matter if you like Dinosaurs and Pokemon.
- Usually wear hard to copy things. (No one scene or not likes a copy cat.)
- Shop online, at the mall, garage sells, markets, etc.
- Doesn't HAVE to be vintage like.
- Skinny fits are well liked..if you've got the body.
- Are not limited to just screamo and electric and techno sounds.
- Don't always like The Devil Wears Prada and BMTH
- Aren't always stuck up assholes who are extremly conceided.
- Aren't as stupid and foolish as you think.
- Just want to be themselves without be...
|11.||HCA HARDCORE ALLIANCE|
Truck/Car Club located in San Diego, CA.
Originated in 2000 as a group of outcast BMX'ers from in a ghetto high school. As time went on, it held members together forming a lifestyle of its own. HCA is now a tight Brotherhood, members are brought together through their interests, and held tother by their beliefs.
HCA is not a gang despite the style, or "look" of the members. Most members in the club are products of their environment, most of which came from the streets of SouthEast San Diego.
Look for them at local car events, races, the sand dunes, car shows, rallies, etc., as HCA is forever growing!
"Did you see that pack of trucks pass us?"
"Yeah they looked mean all blacked out and loud! I wonder what those stickers meant?"
"Probably some kind of crew"
"That one team at the races tonight had some pretty sick rides, the bald headed thug lookin dudes"
"Yeah, I would hate to win pinks on them!"
"Hey what is HCA, man?"
"Our car/truck club, HCA HARDCORE ALLIANCE"
"Oh, can I join?"
"Hahaha. People dont just 'join'."
Short for hardcore punk that started in the late 70's with bands such as Black Flag and Bad Brains and in the early 80's with Minor Threat, Negative FX, Negative Approach, SSD, JFA, 7 Seconds ect. It is a music genre that is based off of a DIY (do it yourself) community. It was and will always be against the ethics of the mainstream music business to keep the music pure and away from profit which corrupts everything. Alot of people think hardcore died in the 80's but there has been alot of bands that have came and gone over the years that still continued the same diy approach along with musical styles.
currently hardcore punk is still going on in an underground DIY community all around the world with bands such as Get The Most, Rotting Out, Government Warning, Trash Talk, Ceremony, Miles Away, Paint It Black, Psyched To Die, Bracewar, Ruiner, Killing The Dream ect. Although the mainstream community have attempted to market there own version of hardcore bands through the media like Attack Attack, I See Stars, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me The Horizon ect. It will never really be part of the real hardcore scene going on, or sound like it.
listen to a current hardcore band like Rotting Out
or a old hardcore band like Gorilla Biscuits
When something seems like a great, great thing, then it's possible that it's worthy of the phrase "rock hardcore." To rock hardcore, it must rock more than the average thing. Like, if Jesus were to walk up to me and give me five hundred bucks, that would "fuckin' rock hardcore." It can be applied to any noun, except if that noun embodies something that does not rock hardcore.
However, you can also use this term as a verb, changing the word "rock" as it needs to be changed. This phrase can replace phrases like "own," "pwn," or, "kerpwn," and it can also emphasize victory in a physical fight.
To express approval: "That idea rocks hardcore!"
To admit to the greatness of a person: "When Jesus gave me those five hundred bucks, I decided then that he rocked hardcore."
To annihilate someone (usually in a video game): "I just rocked you hardcore."
To kick the shit out of someone or something: "I just rocked his face hardcore!!"
|14.||sing the sorrow|
AFI's most recent album.
A lot of people became AFI fans due to this album. There is a lot of prejudice toward fans that heard STS first, some of which is justified.
The AFI community is composed of very very hardcore fans that are annoyed when someone claims that they are are huge AFI fan when they've only heard one of the six albums AFI has made, not including EPs, vinyls, ect. Most of the time, that one album is STS.
Fan1: I became an AFI fan through Sing the Sorrow. Now I own all of their albums! I love AFI.
AFI community: That's cool.
Fan2: OMGliek sliver n c0ld iz hawt!!1 a.f.i. ROX MY SOX! 1'm thur B!GG3ST F@N!
AFI community: ...Fuck you.