A subculture amongst teens and early twenties. Typical scene kids have shaggy hair, vintage clothing, and heavy eye makeup. Unlike the kids of the 90s, scene kids will often embrace the 80s and are very much influenced by the era. Most people who were teenagers during the 90s dislike scene kids and are apparently attacking them on this website. What they fail to realise is that each generation has it's own identity and it's own trends. When you get to a certain age you start disliking new trends, it happens with everyone. It'll happen to the scenesters too eventually.
Scene kids also may be influenced by Japanese street fashion, the 50s, 70s glam, 60s mod, ect. There is a wide variety of scene kids and while there are some obvious similarities, such as cigarette jeans, saying they are all the same just proves you have no idea what you're talking about. But for the record, I have yet to meet a scene kid who claims to be a non-conformist.
Bob Dylan wore tight jeans. According to this website, he was a scene kid.
1. A somewhat cool character in Mortal Kombat. The "god of thunder" ("Raiden" means "fighting thunder," or "thunderbolt," in Japanese.)
2. The player character in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. No, people, Raiden was NOT the "main character". Kojima says that it was like one of those Sherlock Holmes novels: the main character is Holmes, while the narrator is his assistant, Watson. Raiden was disliked in America, due to his effeminate appearance, "gayness" (he's got a girlfriend people, wake up) and "replacing" of Snake. In actuality, quite a good character, considering being more believable than Snake, I.E. showing some personality.
1. The god of thunder will kick your ass.
2. Raiden's a great addition to the Metal Gear series. Accept it, you tards.
|682.||anime music video|
An Anime Music Video (also known as AMV) is a music video that consists of anime clips from one anime show, or more than one, combined with a song playing in the background. Taking an estimate, I'd say that 90% of these are made by japanophiles and wapanese. These videos are, and seem to have almost seem have taken birth on youtube.more...
Anime music videos are usually intended to use whatever songs playing in the background to bring out the emotion in the clips, but about half of the time, AMVs fail horribly. The problem is, is that alot of the music that is used in AMVs are songs by Linkin Park, or bands that make songs in the Punk/Emo Genre.
Some AMV types include:
Normal AMVs: Just basic AMVs, there the most common.
Tribute AMVs: AMVs tha...
Tribe list that I stole from a C4 site:more...
Smart Urbans always attempt to look immaculate. Perfectly ironed clothes, polished shoes, trainers that look brand new, manicured nails and neat hair. Smart urbans are epitomised by The Streets' signing The Mitchell Brothers, who mix Brit casual and classic hip hop, wearing black Stan Smiths (Adidas trainers which, in black, look like shoes), Fred Perry, Aquascutum, shirts and trousers. Boxfresh and Apple are popular brands. Musically, tastes are fairly varied and could easily include The Streets, Kano, Coldplay and Jay-Z.
GET PAID CREW
Young men and women who have been inspired by self-generated music successes like MC Sway, who has been quoted saying he doesn't believe in the dole and that people should get on their bikes and get a job. Tribe members don't just make music; they're just as likely to start a valet business as produce a tune. Get paid crew members are self-motivated young people from a possibly disadvantaged background who want to better themselves. Big fans of business studies courses.
Enduring tribe of those into metal, rock and heavy indie. Currently particularly keen on mixing up newer and older variants on metal - so old bands like Black Sabbath and Metallica as well as newer ones like System Of A Down and Lost Prophets. Big on festivals such as Download. There is a massive online community, mainly due to this being the only way to listen to those bands that never get played on th...
A term in the new Pokemon Diamond and Pearl games. Short for "Global Trading Station." A sophisticated, long-awaited update to the somewhat tedious trading system, allowing one to post a pokemon up for adoption in exchange for a pokemon of their choice, with players around the world via Nintendo WiFi Connection. Quite possibly the greatest innovation in the new games, as posted pokemon can be traded overnight overnight, even while the DS is turned off. Of course, being that Diamond and Pearl were previously released in Japan over a year before they hit stateside, there are a TON of high-level trainers in Asia offering Turtwigs and Pinplups in exchange for higher level Dialga and Palkia. Of course, with the addition of millions of American players who've only had the game for a few days, the GeoNet is flooded with n00bs who'll take any pokemon they're looking for, no matter what level they are. For instance, I posted an almost useless lvl. 5 Abra with only teleport, and got a lvl 1. Japanese Cherubi overnight, which I decided to pan in favor of a rather nice lvl 14 female Combee specimen, which is quite rare and valuable. The system allows one to search or post a particular pokemon fitting three criteria: species, gender, and level group, which is AWESOME. All in all, the feature is much better than the Underground, a MMORPGesque realm underneath the game's region that allows for one to create their own secret base and mine for minerals to trade with other players visiting ...more...
Possibly the most hypocritical country in the world. Examples of this are:
1. Saying: All men are created equal, and yet continuing to enslave and persecute others.
2. You have the right to religious freedom: exept for everything but christianity.
3. You have the right to remain silent. Now would you rather i beat the living shit out of you or are you going to talk.
4. Police shall not discriminate: Look that black guy is coming out of that huge house, and he has pictures of him and his family all over: search the premises for a hog tied white family.
5. Freedom of speech= if you disagree with any of my policicies your a comunist.
6. Freedom to life liberty and the pursuit of happyness: all of you japanese get the hell out.
7. Freedom of expression: exept for you gays: no gay sex no marriaige.
8. Freedom in general: we will now institute a random bag check, now here is a list of names: what it somehow isn't random if there are 14 arabs and a blonde on the list.
Makes you really apreciate the value of the american dream doesn't it.
America: bringing democracy to the world, whether they like it or not
Origin: south park
Audio: http://youtube.com/watch? v=CACC5VDrj9g
a way of saying stupid people that are ignorant and stupid like Chris rocks way of saying "niggaz vs. black people" just easier to say this is not racist white people, black people and Asian or any thing can be a type
you can be rich or poor what ever your still a type
life of the type is ended by the knife
that Japanese type stole my TV
President should legalize slavery, but only for types
man I gots a d on me speelin test
RE: no wonder you type