|1.||I got you|
An expression that's short for:
1. I got your back.
2. I got you covered.
2. I got you protected.
After all of what you did for me. Don't worry, I got you.
|2.||i got you|
i feel you, i understand...
that's wack nigga, i got you.....
|3.||i got you|
i support you, I'm here for you
Man I'm short on money, I can't go
Response: Man I got you
|4.||i got you|
1. cover someone
2. I understand you
3. I can handle you
1. at a Restaurant: person 1"I'll pay." person 2:"No, I got you"
2. "you know what I mean?" person 2 "Yea, I got you"
3. "You think you can beat me huh?" person 2: " I got you"
|5.||I got you|
1. May refer to having someone's back.
2. When someone pisses you off in some way. When someone does something that goes against you.
1. Eric: Baby I got you.
2. Eric: Hey
* 20 minutes later *
* An hour later *
Eric: I got you. Be like that.
|6.||i got you|
For a person to financially take care of the situation that one is in
(Lady) Damn....things are a little hard for me this month
(Man) Don't worry about no bills....I got you.
(1st Lady) Let's go to a club...
(2nd Lady) My money is funny, I can't
(1st lady) Don't worry about it...I got you