The Real P-Town is for Petaluma. Petaluma is a small town just north or sanfransico, and about 21mi away from the coast. We've been P-town for about 150 years not so FUCK YOU!!!! to all of you fags who claim your town is the real p-town. So Basically in Petaluma we have teenagers aimlessly walking the streets with nothing better to do but, smoke stogies, and weed. The teenage life here, consist of parties, getting arrested for not wearing a helmet( or something to that effect because the Petaluma PD is fucking retarded and has to pay for their dodged chargers and fancy speed radar, so they pry on small children by giving them citations, and tickets for doing really nothing at all.) We have an east side and a west side, like most respectable cities, but the west side is 10 times better than the east. and we also own one of the greatest things on earth, the phoenix theater were we get consistent visits from our favorite bands to fucking skank our leggs off too, the phenomanauts, toast machine, the devil makes three, oh and Andre nickatina for all the wanna be mexican gang bangers, and the real mexicans. oh and how can we forget about super hyphy? it's all fun and games till someone brings a gun, man. Our summer activities are, jumping into the infamous Petaluma rive-slue(if you want a penis to grow outta your head) putting soap in fountains ( which you may or may not gett arrested for), walking around downtown smoking cigarettes wondering what your lungs with look like in 20...more...
you know your from carson or in carson when:
- you see a shit load of filipinos
- you go to the del amo mall just to hang out with friends
- you rep Carson high like no other
- you play ball at either vets or calas
- you know the carson song...
- if you know one person, youll know half the city.
- if you go to a party in carson, most likely everyone will be there.
- if you tell your friends about a party and to keep it lowkey, when its time for the party, everyone in the whole world is there.
- all you see is rice rockets
- you can not walk down the street without seeing someone you know
- you hang out at teds after school
- you go to st. philomenia church
- you used to go to chuck e cheese at the carson mall
- you know how to get weed.
- if someone asks for some swishers, you either go to the nearest liquor store or go to old town to steal it.
- in middle school, you used to go to foster freezes to hang out.
- in elementary, you used to go to the library and hang out.
- you claim a hood, gang, or family click.
- everyone has steeze
- everyone jerks
- everyone gets hyphy at partys.
- most of the guys freestyle
- there are usually drama at parties
- most of the girls are sexy
- you hang out with alot of people outside of carson.
- you usually have bonfires at hunington
When a person is so drunk they hang their hands at about chest level, because they don't know what else to do with their hands. The position makes their hands and arms look shorter like a T-Rex.
Bob: Dude, Fred is hammered right now!
Joe: I know, he's T-Rexed; just look at his hands!
Bob: Hahahaha! He's swaying in the wind too!
a white man's black counter part.
HOLY SHIT THERE'S MARK'S DOPPLENIGGER, AND HE'S GOING HYPHY!
A city with no pity ;
- MAIN POPULATION; Filipinos, any other typpa Asian, Samoans, Mexicans, Niggahs.
- Overlooked because; it's right next to Los Angeles, Long Beach, Torrance, and other high-end places .
- YOU KNOW YOU'RE THERE; when you see Filipinos walking the streets with their saggy ass pants and hypebeasty clothes. When most of the people are under 5' feet. When you see guys wearing lanyards with a shit load of keys and think, where the hell do those lead to?
- YOU KNOW YOU LIVE THERE; if you went to Carson St. Elementary, Catskill, Stephen White, Caroldale, CHS, Van Deene, Meyler, Carnegie. if you wear clothes from LODED. if you're simply a chill ass niggah enjoying life. if you have a tumblr/myspace/twitter that reps. If Del Amo is the G-Spot of your weekends. If Urban Outfitters / Forever 21 / H&M are practically where you live. If you listen to AJ Rafael, Andrew Garcia, Cathy Nguyen, Traphik. If you love Nike SB's or Nikes in general. If you chill at Calas, Veterans, Carson Park, or Dolphin. If you've ever swam at Scott / Carson / Dominguez pool. If you've walked to Jollibo and Seafood city after school. If you've ever been to Filipino Independence day. If you know where to get some good ass weed. If the parties are fkcn hyphy.
This city is ignored, but it's the fucking shit.
People from ghetto- ass neighborhoods think we rake it in, but we're just sicker than your average.
A tacky overpriced fashion by some guy named Nigo in Japan. Bape caught on around the mid 2000s around 2005-2006 in America mainly because it was spearheaded and shown off by guys like Lil Wayne, Pharrell and the whole Hyphy movement. Bape also spawned a fashion that's dead now thankfully and spawned a many imitators using the overdone design atheistic as Bape, on hoodies, shirts, and other shit and sold for less than Bape, to people who couldn't afford it or simply lived in cities with no stores that sold it(almost every American city that's not L.A. or New-York).
Bape further proves that if you slap rarity, a high price, and put the only stores that sell it in famous cities know for status(New-York, Los Angeles, Tokyo) that you can get a few status obsessed assholes with the money to blow to buy something that's just ugly, like most clothing items that cost money, just overdone with a label on every inch of the clothing.
Bape is only supported now by rich hypebeast who want to be urban in the suburbs. Even then, you may find it rare to find a hypebeast who still wants Bape.
Bape is a super tacky dead trend, one of the worst in the 2000s.