look up any word, like wyd:
A weird way of pronouncing the word you, not particularly widely used but is sometimes said by someone who thinks it is a posh way of saying you, especially women from the north of England, e.g yorkshire, but really gets the piss taken out of them.
what are hyou up to?- this more commonly used by the 'posh' teacher?
by pickled mong August 06, 2007