Subscribe English
look up any word, like french dipping:
A disease that is yet to be found. It affects your hydrotimiculosis bone in the upper ear. This disease
will not allow you to hear water flowing.
"Dang flab it, I believe I just broke my upper ear bone. Now I have hydrotimiculosis."
by harrypotterrulestheworld902 June 02, 2009
0 1

Words related to hydrotimiculosis:

and treatable disease ear pain water