v. hwhacked, hwhack·ing, hwhacks
1. To repetatively stroke with a sharp slapping blow to provoke pleasure; pleasure-orientated activity; self-pleasuring
2. To masturbate strenously.
To bring pleasure to oneself. Hwack-ing off.
1. A sharp, swift slap.
2. The sound made by a masturbator.
hwhack off: Vulgar Slang
have/take a hwhack; Informal
f hwhack; tired Informal
hwhacked out Slang
2. Too much self-pleasuring.
1. Billy hwacked off furiously
2. Furiously hwacking off, I was rudely interupted by my mother
synonyms: whack, smack, hit, beat
I just hwacked my head on the cabinet.
This bird poo came out of no where and hwacked me in the head.