pron.<honds-futs-zir> German 1.(noun) German actual and slang word often used which directly translates singular and plural to: dog fart(s).
2. (noun) An extremely foul sulphorus sewage stench nearly unbearable to endure, typically emmiting from a person.
3. An unbelieveable story used for an excuse.
1. "Put the dog outside. I will not tolerate his hundsfutzer while I am eating."
2. When the bum came in the coffee shop out of the rain, his hundsfutzer caused all customers and employees to charge for the rear exit.
3. The excuse for his lateness was a bunch of hundsfutzer