look up any word, like blumpkin:
One who's boobs cause them to be hunched over, giving the appearance of an attractive hunchback of notre dam.
"Dude, check out that chick! She must have Scoliosis or something."
"Nah man, check out her boobs. She's definitely hunchboobed"
by SmallChestedBeauties March 22, 2009
4 1