1. in the Philippines it is the term for crying.
2. in Europe it is laughter usually associated with a "simple" individual, usually used as a derogatory laugh.
3. in New Zealand this is the equivalent of hahaha
Germany: he tripped over his sausage huhuhu
New Zealand: he pissed himself huhuhu
2. A small edible grub, native to New Zealand. It's been said to taste like chicken, peanut butter, or pork crackling, depending on the person.
Me: "Eeeeewwwww... huhuhuhu"
2. "I was splitting logs and one was full of huhu grubs"