The word used to reply to a question or sentence you either did not understand, misheard, were confused by or you did not hear.
Similar to nes
Dave: You done that homework?
Jonzy: Huh?, sorry I was looking at the seagulls outside.
Jonzy: Yeah the seagulls are going fucking crazy out there!
Girl: do you wanna play a game called 69 with me?
Girl: I never want to see you again
true story =(
A sound people often make when they are confused or to express their question.
Huh? I don't know what you mean.
So you like cheese, huh?
1. Often used when surprised by or in disbelief of something.
2. Also used when you didn't hear what somebody said. Or
3. When you don't understand what the person said but you heard them clearly.
4. And also used when you just want to mess around with somebody by pretending that you didn't hear them. :D
1. David: Hey Mike, look what I got on my test!
Mike: *looks at the test* Huh! No way! Never thought you'd be smart enough to get a C on a test.
2. Charlie: Hey Meg, did you happen to see my cellphone anywhere?
Meg: Huh? What'd you say? I didn't hear you.
3. Mr. White: So, 9th graders, as you can see, 1 plus 1 equals 2.
Timmy: Huh? Can you show us again how to get that answer, I don't understand.
4. Julia: Omg, I am so mad at my friend. She said she was going to come to my party but she never showed up and this isn't the first time she hasn't come.
Alfredo: *pretends to not of heard her* Huh?
Julia: I said my friend didn't come to my party, and this isn't the first time she's done that. She never comes to my parties anymore!
Julia: I said my friend is an ass.
Julia: You need to clean your ears.
Julia: I know you heard me! You're a fucken asshole!
Complete confusion and a reply to say the misunderstood phrase.
Huh? You want a example?
Can be used to denote that the previous statement was counterintuitive or surprising, requiring a pause to absorb its significance.
<Joe> Yeah, so a tomato is a fruit, not a vegetable.
<Eazy-E> I went to the hospital with a really bad cough, and the doctor diagnosed me with AIDS.
The most common expression used after you have just asked a girl out.
a: I love you. I want to go out with you. what do you say?