The condition of having such a huge crush on someone that you completely forget how to do the simplest things.
Boy: You know we could have just used a different IM client to keep our private chats seperate from our work chats?
Girl: Jeez, we could have thought of that such a long time ago!
Boy: Don't worry, we have crush dementia, it's understandable.
Synonyms (Smash, Devour, tear up)
1. To eat everything available
2. To eat the last of somthing
3. To go somewhere to eat and make them work (buffet) cannot keep up with you.
Crushing is the art of smashing or devouring a food source primarily. To crush it to stuff ones self or run out of a certain item of food or drink.
1. I crushed the fridge
2. I crushed the rest of the cookies.
3. Lets go crush at (buffet of choice).
1. (n.) anything that is truly extraordinary in a HUGE or IMPRESSIVE way.
2. (proper n.) a pseudonym used in place of a given establishment's actual name. Said establishment must display qualities that are large, expensive, and fun.
1. Your new gold laced, diamond encrusted black hoodie is crush city.
2. (while entering the Belagio) Whoa, this place is crush city! OR Welcome to Crush City, gentlemen.
A crush on someone that developed because of admiration for the person's skill/talent/intellectual abilities etc. Often used by straight(er) people to clarify that crushes of the same gender are more or less platonic.
"I have such a huge nerd crush on our prof"
A stupid name that Mary and her fat friends gave for Joel Tucker in P.E. in 9th grade. Some believe that she gave him the name because she is fat and insecure. Others believe that she just has a huge crush on him.
Mary: Hey there's joelerie! I have a huge crush on him that's why i gave him this name and make fun of him all the time.
a boyfriend or potential boyfriend or huge crush.
"He is totally my luvaboo! Not yours!"
When you have a crush on someone because of his or her personality and not their looks. This often leads to conflict because you want to be in a relationship with the person; even though, you're not physically attracted to him or her.
"Oh, Jenna is so ugly."
"I know; but, she's so cool. I have a huge personality crush on her.