A highly skilled, intensively trained wildland firefighter, usually a member of a crew of about 20 people. Crews are based in many national parks and forests out west, but when wildfires erupt, they are sent to the front lines wherever they are needed. Physically intensive work.
the hotshots loaded up the buggy and drove to the fire
a private hauler, usually with a 1-ton pickup and a double or triple-axle trailer, who will haul anything anywhere for a premium price
The crew of Extreme Home Makeover could not wait four days for the custom windows, so they called a hot shot out of Dallas who got them there in less than six hours.
a lethally large amount of heroin, usually given to troublemakers to make them appear to be a random overdose.
"Yo, Miguel is talking to the feds, he needs a fuckin' hotshot.
a person who thinks too highly of himself, thinks he is decendant of casanova, always hitting on women
hey hotshot what do u think you are upto?
The Term for any drug you inject that has poison in it. You get really hot, pass out and die in your sleep.
1. someone who is good at an activitiy and insists on showing off their talent.
2. A lethal dose of herion, either too high a dose or mixed with some other harmfull agent. When it is given to its unaware victim the result is an Overdose or death.
3. A pickup truck and trailer used to transport goods much like a full size semi (18 wheeler). Most are licensed and Insured to operate as a business.
1. Terrell Owens is a hotshot.
2. That bitch is causing so much trouble for us, she needs a hotshot to shut her ass up once and for all.
3. My diesel Chevy Pickup will make a good hotshot rig.
The term hot shot is usually used for gay men when describing a warm facial.
It's disrespectful to give an old man a hot shot.
I grew out of getting hot shots
The painful process of excreting waste after eating spicy foods.
That lunch gave me some nasty hot shots.