1.utterly and undoubtedly affixiated in a troublesome situation
2. reflecting on a situation in a negative manner
syn: Jacked, screwed, fucked
"we got hosed tommy, we got hosed"
in the 'Dude. You're screwed.' sense.
Sometimes also means Stuck.
"You did what?! Hosed, man.
"When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor."
the MIT version: to be completely mentally and physically exhausted from completing some form of academic work typically within the last 8 hours of it being due.
Man I am hosed, I stayed up all night finishing a pset.
to be intoxicated. to be drunk to the point of memory loss and the possibily of pissing the bed becomes high.
If we drink all these 40's we're gonna be hosed.
1. Messed up completely and without hope; to be in a hoplessly bad condition or position.
2. To spray with water from a hose.
3. Swindled or taken advantage of by deception.
4. To be waylaid and prevented from accomplishing something.
1) This engine is hosed. The pistons are seized and the block is cracked.
2) I hosed down the driveway this morning; now all the leaves and debris are gone.
3) I've been hosed! That Playstation I bought yesterday was an empty case weighted with rocks!
4) A: You, sir, are a hoser. I have done nothing today due to you distracting me! B: Nary, madame, I have hosed you not!
sources: 1) general usage, jargon 2) general usage, literal 3) southern central PA 4) JSD
What happened to Kris Humphries after 72 days of marriage to Kim Kardashian.
The country boy woke up and found his date and wallet missing after a passionate night of love-making. "She said that she loved me, but I guess I just got HO-sed."
jargon: messed up, crashed
I tried to install windoze 2K, but the damn install hosed my system