This verb began in the 1960's when rioters were controlled in large cities especially New York and Chicago by fire hoses. The Democratic Convention in Chicago provided images every night of Mayor Daily's police knocking down rioters and looters with high-pressure water hoses. New York's draft riots were more violent and the Army even sent tanks to discourage massive looting. But, since the evening news was edited in New Your by New York biased TV news organizations fewer hosing were shown in that city.
Jim was hosed by the pigs and fell breaking his new tv.
1. To spray down with machine gun fire.
2. To completely ruin something.
The CO jumped out of the bushes but he got hosed by the VC.
That damn virus hosed my disk drive.
a males penis thats spews out semen and urine for sex play.
i love to perform oral sex on my mans hose. mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
to cheat, trick, or take advantage of.
Evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, hose, and being hosed.
GOD CHRIS STOP BEING A PEDOPHILE! HOSES!
leisurely, slowly and deeply for an :) extended
period of time.
Man, they really hosed
you on that job. I think were really going to take a hosin
on this new contract. What does that hoser
think he is doin?
1. To spray liberaly, but accurately with bullets - Generally with a select fire firearm, Machine gun, or autocannon.
not to be confused with "spray and pray" or "room broom."
2. A firearm with high accuracy and high rate of fire - which spews bullets as if water from a hose.
1. I entered the room in first position, encountered a hostile and hosed
2. The Apache rolled in guns hot, and hosed
down the building where the enemy resistance was centered.
3. There are civilians in there - so don't just breach and Hose
down the place
4. The Heckler and Koch MP5 is a real bullet hose
5. Tango on the move! HOSE
1. A general nickname for anybody
2. someone who is annoying, stupid, bad at anyhting
"what up hose"
2. "Dude i hate this teacher so much"
"i know shes a total hose"