1 n. a person who (a) is well-practiced at performing oral sex on a male, performs the act a lot, or (b) is seen in a negative light for performing the act. See also, (complimentary) suckstress, (derogatory) slut.
2. n. a person who injests what is perceived by others to be more than his fair portion of shared cocaine. See also pig.
3. n. a person who injests what is perceived by others to be more than a safe amount of cocaine. See also, party girl, coke head.
4. n. in SCUBA diving, a person who depletes his air supply more quickly than others in the group.
5. n. or v. in some parts of Great Britain and Australia, a generic term for "vacuum cleaner" (as people in the United States say "Coke" when they mean soda or "band-aid" when they mean adhesive bandage).
1. (a) My girlfriend gives great blowjobs. She's a fucking hoover!
(b) That hoover has blown every guy in the club. I wouldn't stick a stolen dick in that mouth.
2. We agreed to divvy up an eight-ball of coke three ways, but that greedy hoover Carl bumped half of it before we got any.
3. If Emily doesn't stop snorting so much coke, that hoover is going to give herself a heart attack.
4. I still had half a tank left, but we had to surface because Joe was being a total hoover and had used up all his air.
5. We spilled dirt on the carpet, so we had to hoover the entire floor. What did we use? A hoover.
Being manipulated back into a relationship against your will with threats of suicide or self-harm, threats of harm to others or property, or threats of false criminal accusations. A "hoover" is relationship blackmail. This slang term is often associated with individuals suffering from personality disorders like Borderline Personality Disorder or Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
She hoovered me by threatening to kill herself.
1 n. The trade name of the first commercial bag-on-a-stick upright (not a canister) vacuum cleaner – vacuum (1909) ;
2 n. United States lawyer who was director of the FBI for 48 years (1895-1972) ;
3 n. 31st President of the United States (1874-1964) ;
4. v. colloquial To vacuum a floor or rug ;
5. v. colloquial Being manipulated back into a relationship with threats of suicide, self-harm, or threats of false criminal accusations. Relationship manipulation often associated with individuals suffering from personality disorders like Borderline Personality Disorder or Narcissistic Personality Disorder ;
6. v. colloquial Excessive consumption as in drug or alcohol use ;
7. v. colloquial Sexual term describing oral stimulation of the penis, vagina, or rectum ;
8. n. colloquial Derogatory sexual term describing a person who performs oral stimulation of the penis, vagina, or rectum ;
9. n. colloquial Derogatory term for a person who takes advantage of others by taking more food, drugs, beverages, than they paid for or borrows things and rarely returns them.
1. I just purchased a Hoover WindTunnel R vacuum!
2. J. Edger Hoover was often accused of exceeding the jurisdiction of the FBI!
3. In 1929 the stock market crashed and Hoover was defeated for reelection by Franklin Roosevelt!
4. I just hoovered the second floor bedrooms and hall!
5.After I broke up with my girlfriend, she tried to hoover me back!
6. Last night, Blake hovered the cocaine as usual!
7. After dinner, Nick came up to my apartment and hoovered me!
8. Beth is a total hoover.
9. Don’t let Richard sleep over at your house, as he will hoover your refrigerator clean!
Discreetly used in place of the word 'suck(s).'
Linkin Park hoovers! Man, that chick can sure hoover a mean dick!
A brand of vacuum cleaners.
There is a hoover in the store.
"I love your new haircut, boss" "Oh, quit being such a hoover"
To consume beer rapidly
" You finished already? What a Hoover"
" Is that a beer or a TV? Hoover that beer!"
a president of the united states. hoover was elected in 1928 and was blamed by many for the depression. contrasting greatly w/ fdr's new deal, hoover did little to nothing because he believed in the business cycle - where the economy would fix itself.
he did, however, set up the boulder dam project to provide jobs for people. boulder dam is more popularly known as hoover dam.