1. Giving someone a hickie, a temporary bruise or mark caused by kissing, sucking or biting the skin forcefully enough to rupture small blood vessels;
2. Accidentally sucking in and breaking something with a vacuum cleaner;
3. Attempting to blackmail someone back into a romantic relationship using serious threats of suicide, self-harm, or threats of false criminal accusations. This act is often associated with people suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder and other personality disorders (see hoover);
4. An abortion, the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy
5. When a company outsources your job to a country outside of the United States to save money;
6. Oral stimulation of the penis, vagina, or rectum (see fellatio, cunnilingus, analingus);
7. Purposely taking advantage of friends and relatives by borrowing things and not returning them.
2. I shredded the cats tail – sorry mom – bad hoover manuever (maneuver). Next time, maybe you should do the vacuuming.
3. My BPD ex-girlfriend pulled a hoover manuever (maneuver) – said she would kill herself if I didn’t go back with her.
4. Cost me $1,000 for the hoover manuever (maneuver) and $100 for roses. Beats child support every time.
5. IBM used a hoover manuever (maneuver) to relocate my job to India. Think I'll move there to get it back.
6. On my birthday I asked for a hoover manuever (maneuver). I got an upright model. Varoom!
7. Chester told me that he “acquired” all his garden tools using the hoover manuever (maneuver). I asked him if he wanted to borrow my wife.